In the spirit of accessibility and aggressive transparency, the policy committee meetings should be available for viewing by any member upon request. Practically, this would also help our secretary with creating the minutes following the meeting.
Portions Not Recorded
- Check-in and Check-out
- Executive session (if any)
- Pre- and Post-meeting banter
- Anything that should have been discussed in executive session or was decided after the fact to be sensitive or confidential (to be decided during check-out)
- The policy committee meetings shall be recorded and retained until the next meeting.
- The recording can be accessed for use by the committee itself.
- The recording is available to members upon request for personal use after agreeing to the acceptable use policy.
- Shall not be published or shared further
- Portions cannot be edited to change context
- Recording requests shall be logged in a document.
Leverage the record meeting functionality of Zoom. Store the recording on PolicyDrive.