The Pastoral Care Team “Enriches Connections” by providing compassionate care and practical support to members of the congregation during life transitions, hospitalizations or other crises. Each of us is called to minister to those around us and this team is the organizational center of pastoral care needs for Live Oak Church.
If you have circumstances or concerns with which the Pastoral Care Team can be helpful, please email email@example.com.
Pastoral Care Team Members
- Rev Joanna Fontaine Crawford firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle O’Donnell
- Carrie Holley-Hurt, Intern Minister
- Jenna Larrew
Members of the Pastoral Care Team will:
- Adhere to ethical guidelines, particularly confidentiality and privacy concerns.
- Review member’s joys and concerns
- Keep team members informed about pastoral needs in the congregation.
Life Crisis Form
The Pastoral Care Team has developed a form that is intended to give us instruction if there is a time when you may not be able to speak for yourself. Life Crisis Form.