September 19, we begin multi-platform church! Here are the details to know:
Service begins at 9:30 am. It will be held outdoors, in our “back yard” off the Fellowship Hall. The service will also be live-streamed on Youtube with the chat function you’re used to, and with hosts and moderators. After the service, there will be fellowship time in-person, and online through our Zoom “Fellowship Hall.”
If you attend in-person:
- Wear a mask
- Bring your own lawn chair or blanket to sit on
- Dress for the weather – tshirts and shorts are appropriate!
- We’ll have some shade installed, but you may want to bring your own sunscreen (and bug spray)
- Bring a water bottle (but right now, please leave the coffee and food at home)
- If able-bodied, please avoid going into the building other than to use the restroom, e.g. enter the outdoor worship space by coming around the building, not through the building
- Those using wheelchairs or other mobility devices are invited to come through the building and use either set of Fellowship Hall doors
- Please reserve the parking spaces near the Common Ground building for those needing accessible parking
All Ages are welcome at either the outdoor service, or online. If you are age 12+ and not vaccinated, please use our online worship option.
And whether you are attending in-person or online … please bring your patience and good humor as we boldly go where we have not gone before!