Board of Trustees and Policy Committee Covenant 2014-2015
We, the Board of Trustees and Policy Committee, covenant to:
- Advance discussion by listening attentively and speak mindfully.
- Deal with each other in good faith and assume that others are doing the same.
- Stand behind, affirm, and uphold decisions made as a Board.
- Observe the process and stay in covenant.
- Set and follow through on a realistic agenda that is timely published.
- Maintain orientation to the present and future.
- Honor and respect the service of each other and the larger church community.
- Acknowledge conflicts and be willing to compromise to resolve them.
- Value all members and persons of attendance.
- Promote an inclusive environment.
(Signed by all members)
We encourage shared leadership in which members input is valued in the decision-making process. While we have officers and trustees who are expected to attend and vote at all Policy Committee meetings, the meetings are open and we encourage any members of Live Oak to participate.
Meetings are held (usually) on the second Sunday of the month in the Acorn Building. We begin at 1:00 pm. The date for each meeting is usually listed on our calendar. A call for agenda items will occur during the week before over the Announcements email list. Childcare is available. Come join us in building our church together!
Next Meeting’s Packet
The next meeting information packet will be available below, when it becomes available:
Active State: Active
Group Type: Committee
Contact Person: Sanjiv Sarwate
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Email List: email@example.com
Group Location: Room 109
Group Meeting Date: Third Sunday of the Month at 1 PM (second Sunday May & December)