Live Oak Unitarian Universalist Church – Welcomes You
Live Oak announces a candidate for our next minister,
the Rev. Joanna Fontaine Crawford!
Previous Slide 1/5 Next Presenting Our Ministerial Candidate Presenting Our Ministerial Candidate Presenting Our Ministerial Candidate Presenting Our Ministerial Candidate Presenting Our Ministerial Candidate
- * becoming an ever more vibrant, welcoming religious community,
- * nurturing spiritual and personal growth, and
- * leading relevant actions of compassion, connection and justice within and beyond our community.
Our mission is to:
- * build community connections within and beyond our congregation,
- * enrich worship services and lifespan education to nurture the spiritual and personal growth of our UU community,
- * strengthen programs that develop and support ministerial and lay leadership, and
- * foster local signature outreach projects.
Want to read the latest news about Live Oak? Click on the latest newsletter in the Current Newsletter block to your left.
An Active Church
Come visit our Sunday services, starting at 10:20 in the sanctuary. The whole family is welcome to attend the first 20 minutes in the sanctuary. Then the younger children, Pre-K thru 5th grade, will follow their teachers to their religious education classes. We also offer classes for older children, 6th grade thru high school.
Missed a service or want to hear more? Visit our Recordings page for details.
Meet lots of other members when you become involved with the wide selection of committees, teams and interest groups. Choir, facilities, book clubs, women’s group, men’s group, electronic communications committee, social justice, green team, and many more to select from.
"Grateful for the religious pluralism which enriches and ennobles our faith, we are inspired to deepen our understanding and expand our vision."
(From our Unitarian Universalist Association Principles)
Looking for a large space to rent? Our facilities are perfect for business, civic, educational or social events, including concerts, lectures, weddings, civil unions, and large discussion meetings. The Sanctuary seats over 200 people in a contemporary church setting and there is ample on-site parking.